Saturday, August 7, 2010


Yong Hwee is such a loner becos audrey and I made him stand in the line alone ! while we were sitting down on this high chair HAHAHA ! 

Supposed to meet at ochard cine, then I forgot where ! Went alllll the way to Shaw house instead ! 
watched the last airbender. yehyehyeh total waste of money, z. 
Serious, dont watch. Almost fell asleep. 

TALKING ABT SLEEPING, I have more photos ! HAHAAHA ..

Ok, this was during Econs lsn. Faris HAD to sleep on my desk -.- 

SEE?

MY DESK ! I took a photo to show it was MY desk. it's so cluttered because I have to MAKE way for him to SLEEP.

SO I drew happy faces on his fingers ! :D Cute not ? He woke up and immediately his typical Faris speech, "Wah wtf knn why you draw on my finger, not even cute." 

NOT CUTE MEH ! >:/ 

ok, back to the topic of the last airbender. 
If you're expecting it to be like what you see on Nickelodeon, YOU ARE SO WRONG. 
There is a HUGE difference, I swear. 

The fire Nation are black ! WHY !!!! not that i'm rasict BUT WHAT THE HELL ?! 
anw, I'M GONNA WATCH SALT ! like soon. HAHA.  


"You shouldn't hold the medal, it's dirty. You should be holding something else, like something cleaner." 
"Like...?"
"My hand" 

LOL :D 

No comments: