MEET THE PARENTS SESSION TODAY!
I think it was fine (:
Passed all subjects, top GP and Econs :D
after that, my mom went to this parent's talk thing. Saw Shanon! HAHA, so both of us went to the library to wait. Didn't want to listen to that talk >:/
Crapped for awhile, then read books. Shanon went to sleep -.-
His sleeping poses changes every ten minutes. REALLY!
HAHA. Then he woke up and I couldnt take anymore photos.
MY MOM IS SOOO SMART, she dumped me at bukitbatok interchange and then went to work and I had to train home MYSELF >:/
I FELL ASLEEP IN THE TRAIN WTHH.
Was supposed to meet Audrey but I told her I go home sleep first HAHA. Meeting her at 4 later! :D
k bye :D
Just gonna stand there and watch me cry
that's alright because I like the way it hurts
No comments:
Post a Comment