Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Played basket ball with the usual ppl! HAHA. After schl before CCA (:
OMG damn funny I swear.

Fit got injured halfway, Shanon and Yong Sheng left cuz they got too scared of us girls. HAHA.

Hilda(THANKFULLY WAS IN MY GROUP else I'll get tackled by her.), Me Khan and Raudhah were in a team

Sha, Qing Qing, Fit(But got injured), Shanon, Yong Sheng and Ing Shien were one team.

I tackled Shanon to the ground sia. HAHA. He yelled at me -.- "ELEANNA! BE A GIRL! NOT A GUY!"

Yong Sheng got damn scared of Hilda HAHA! He literally squat to the ground and put his hands on his head, "I DONT WANNA GET TACKLED BY THE TOUCH RUG GIRL!!!"


HAHA. I'll tell you what the picture means: (Click to enlarge)

See that pile? Yup, So Sha got the ball, I tackled Sha to the ground, then both of us FELL.
Ing Shien tried to help Sha.
Hilda was jumping on Sha to get her to release the ball.

AND ALL OF US WERE YELLING LIKE SHIT! HAHAHA, "HILDA GET THE BALL!!!" "ELEANNA HOLD ON!!" "SHA LET GO LA BITCH!" "ING SHIEN, HELP ME!!!!"

HAHAHA.
The blue guy there far far away is YONG SHENG.
He is pointing to Fit, who took this picture. He was yelling, "LOOK AT THIS GIRLS?!! THEY DON'T EVEN PLAY LIKE GIRLS LAH! SO VIOLENT!!"

Shanon is there trying to salvage the situation and not knowing what to do so he pulled up his pants LOL.

Qing Qing is looking helplessly at Shanon.

Sha and I are the ones sitting on the floor HAHAH.

Khan was like, "BASKETBALL, GIRLS, NOT TOUCH RUGBY!"

Yup, thats mostly what the picture says HAHAHA.

But it was awesome fun (: Even though I got hit in the boobs so many times, tackled to the ground by ING SHIEN and hit by the ball once LOL.

BASKETBALL THIS FRI AGAIN!! :D

Studied with Sha till 8 in school! Think we did more talking though (:
Saw something damn funny I swear. This Abunehneh was walking in the dark, then he was wearing black. I saw him, so I laughed and tell Sha, and SHA COULDNT SEE HIM!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! HE PRACTICALLY BLEND IN WITH THE DARK !!! HAHAHA WTF FCKING FUNNY.

left the schl around 8 plus, called my mom to fetch me :D

K! I need to study for chem test tmr! HAHAHA. BYE! (:

No comments: