Dear Diary,
It's August already. Fast isn't it? to think of it, Time flies. Its been 3 months since my break up. June saw a month of tears, but I'm alright now. I managed to pass all my subjects for promos, given my heart was smashed right before the major exams, So i'm pretty proud of myself. Hahaha.
You know, right after the break up, many people have told me, "Time heals all wounds", "You'll get better in time" And I thought it was mostly BS, because at that time I was hurting so bad, nothing really made sense. But in a way, it is true. Sure, the healing process was painful and it took more than one sleepless night for me to get over everything. 3 months for me to start taking buses from YCK instead of Yishun, 3 months for me to talk to all of my friends, have fun, without feeling like I lost something,3 months to stop falling asleep with tears on my cheeks and wake up with a broken heart.
Yeah, I wouldn't say I've fully gotten over everything because sometimes it still hurts so bad but to be honest, I really can't do anything about it. I can cry, I can hate him but it's all gonna make me bitter and sore. Dealing with it hasn't been the easiest thing, but it ain't the hardest either. its hard to forget, you can still see the scars where my heart has mended.
you know how it feels to look at that someone, think he'll be the one, yes i mean THE ONE, and then he just lets you down like that?
Hey, at least now I can tell someone, "Yeah, i know how that feels. It kinda sucks."
haha.
Along the way, I found out the people who will be there for me, and those who weren't and probably, never will, those who acted like they care, those whose hearts break when mine did and walked every step with me till I was ready to walk alone.
Things will work out someway... or another.
you've just got to stick around and see how it ends (:
I'm glad I did.
Love,
Eleanna
Tuesday, August 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment