Saturday, August 14, 2010

Chem mock exam yesterday!
Kinda got too stressed out about it the night before, coz I had lit project to complete too and I
was so tired I sat at my table for 2 hours trying to study and nothing was going in. 

THEN Hilda messaged ! Knn, she tell me she was gonna sleep at 9 and wake up at 4am AND call me to accompany her. 
ok at first I was like, "Dont want, dont call me leh" then I realised..................
She's Hilda Kang. She sleeps like a PIG, confirm wont wake up :D

Anyway, I was right, she didn't HAHAHA. LOSER ! 



this is hilda, sleeping like pig the day sha, raudhah, me and her ponned out H1 lessons (:

After schl, went for the paper. My stomach growled halfway sia, then Hilda laughed and laughed and laughed -.- then she BURPED SO LOUD, like REALLY LOUD so everybody forgot about my stomach :D 

Consultation with Ms Chan after the paper, then Sha and I accompanied Ing Shien for her detention. 
Sat outside the classrooms, you know the area overlooking the basketball courts........ I KNOW RIGHT :D 

HAHA. Talked about ALOT of things, like the really heart-to-heart talk. Nice, I like (: HAHAH. 

trained home with Ingshien after that ! Omg damn funny. we were making fun of Hilda sleeping HAHAHA. Coz if we dont talk to her or if there is nothing interesting in class, she'll just turn off and go to sleep 
So we said she was like our GC calculator, dont touch it for awhile and it'll shut off. HAHAHA :X

Then Ing shien said I was like a handphone, coz I always stone LOL ! She said don't talk to me for awhile and the screen saver will pop out HAHAHA nonsense ! 

OKKKK, I MUST STUDY NOW. MUST. 


write bigbig, so I'll actually really do it :D haha, bye ! (:

No comments: