Wednesday, May 19, 2010




Mrs Wee changed our places in Econs since the class was far too noisy.
But amazingly, i still ended up sitting behind Faris HAHAHA.

Basically, everybody in our class talks to EVERYBODY.
So no matter how many times she changes our places, we'll still talk :D

OHHHHHHHHH, I called Faris during GP AHAHAHA.
He answered and we started talking on the phone even though he's just sitting right in front of me lol.
Anyway, we're having a so-called Rubbish Fight. I wont talk to him and he wont talk to me. Thats the fight.
But we have no idea what is it over. That's the Rubbish part.
heehehehe.

But I think it's over because when i was running 2.4, Faris ran past me and yelled, "ELEANNA! ITS IN YOUR MIND!"



err.. what?



HAHAHA. Met Brenda and her little nyp buddies today !
Left Nyp arnd 4 with her, walked back to yck interchange.


CHEM TIMED ASSIGNMENT TMR D:
I'M MEETING MY BOYFRIEND TMR :D


HAHAHAHA! ok bye.





There now, steady love,
So few come and won't go
Won't you, oh wont you,
be the one I'll always know?

No comments: