Hey,
I just wanted to say that you're not the same person as you were before. You've changed. When i'm talking to you, be it just texting or face-to-face, it's like we're not having the same conversation anymore. I'm not psychic, I dont read minds so you have to tell me whats wrong. I'm a girl, so every little things you do, everything you say will affect me in one way or another.
And sometimes, it's like you dont even want to talk to me.
Yes, call me paranoid or just simply tell me that I'm thinking too much. But you cant deny that you weren't the same for the past few days.
I told you before and I'll tell you again. I'm always right there for you, if you need to tell me anything, I'm listening. I'm not leaving.
I hope you know that.
Tuesday, May 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment