Alright. I'm up this early in the morning cuz I have MI mart to attend laterrrrrr ~
Went to westmall aft School with Hilda, Sha and Rhaudha. KFC-ed.
Then Bus-ed back to school. 3 pm went off to meet Brenda and Alex at NYP (:
BRENDA KOH! Always write my FULL name in CAPS in her blog one you know ! Never fail to write that ! Go see her blog : http://www.it-sbrendaaa.tumblr.com
Write all that really embarrassing things I did :X BRENDA, dont ruin my reputation pleaseeeee D:
6 left NYP, walked with Alex to YCK interchange. Bus-ed home.
Hey you,
I'm sure where you stand yeah?
Honey, everyone has limits and you've reached mine.
Why don't you find someone else to annoy next time? I didnt want to get involved because at this point of time, it has nothing to do with me. But just so you know, please dont go too far.
Saturday, May 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment