Thursday, May 20, 2010

Alrightttttttttty, photos up first.
Supposed to meet HERWAN today. But his grandma was sick ):

So after chem lesson, went with Shanon and Khan to the hall. Played the piano.
Shanon wanted to show off his "grade7 piano playing" self.

Play halfway, Faris and Kishen came.

I told Faris thats a nice photo of him HEHE. Because the photographer is good :D

Shanon playing the piano LOL.
Thats Shanon trying to act rockstar-ish. HAHA FAILLLLLLL :P

Anyway, Played floorball for awhile, shanon set up goal posts and stuff.
around 245, stopped playing. Waiting for Yong Sheng then we started leaving the schl.

Amelia called, asked me to join them have lunch at westmall. Soo went with them (:

WLAO they wanted to eat Mac at first then I was like, "SORE THROAT! I CANNOT ):"

Amelia (: forever my phototaking buddy :D
Ing Shien eating two bowls of noodles HAHAHA. PIG no?


Left Westmall at 4plus, trained down to amk, met Alex and Brenda (:
530 left hub, train-ed back to yckkkkkkkk.

Alright, I need to sleep. If not tmr cannot go school AND I WANNA GO cuz there's naval base open house !!!!!!! :D
BYE. and someone remind me to drink water pleaseeeeeee D:
(I'll give free hugs :D)


I LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU :D haha.



If I dont say this now,
I will surely break
As I'm leaving the one I wanna take.
Forgive the urgency, but hurry up and wait
My heart is starting to seperate.

No comments: