Thursday, April 15, 2010

This is post is gonna be dedicated to my DEAREST SiSi (:

this is what she did today:


Me: You want me to call Ing Shien?

LiSi: No no, i calling alr..


5 seconds of silence...

Lisi: Ah shit, I forgot to press the call button sia!



and then she goes all,


LiSi: No wonder never ring, I thought my phone spoil sia!



LOL!


Oh plus she christians her two pimples at her chin BiBi and BoBo. And she told me this today:
Wlau ellie, i think my bibi and bobo dont want to leave me sia. I keep telling them to go and they don't want.


HAHAHAHA.


and she interrupted Amelia who was on the phone with me today with, "Can I say goodbye to Ellie? PLEASE AMELIAAAA ~~~~ I WANTTTTT. BYE BYE ELLIE! you know i think my bibi and bobo getting bigger sia..."



ANDDDDDDDD....



"I think a BABA coming out too... I CAN FEEL IT"







HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA! OMGG!!!! HAHAHAHAH JOKER!!!!!!


AYEEEE. Im going JAPAN with her :D hahaha. no her no fun lah (: right right?


I've got chem test tmr D:
Studied in the library with Shanon, Khan, Sha and Hilda.


I THINK it was productive. cuz half the time we were laughing :D
The boys saw my phone with its silicon cover. AND as usual they thought dirty.


Khan: Eh Eleanna, whats this for? like doesn't help sia.. *Pointing to the cover*
Me: I use it for the friction..
Khan: But like doesnt help!
Me: ah. thats cuz there's lubricant.haha.
Shanon: WTFFFFFFFF! HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!!!!!
Me: Oi what you laughing at?



heeheehee ~







kkkkkk, off to study for testtt (Y)
Cuz immma good girl ^^v
and someone please remind me to DRINK WATER!
Else I'm gonna get sore throat again ):

GRRRR~





I love you! (:

No comments: