Saturday, April 3, 2010

Conversation during lunch :


Part 1



My mom was picking the flesh off the fish.



Bro:
Dont jab the stomach like that, must slowly pick the flesh off.

Mom: Huh? why?
Bro: Then the fish would have no feeling when you eat it.
Me: Its DEAD, Jay. DEAD.


Part 2



Mom
: *Complaining that the chicken too small* Wlao its like a bird liddat.
Bro: it IS a bird.
Mom: I meant small bird, like crow.
Bro: crow is the same size as chicken.
Mom: Fine, like sparrow.
Bro: But-
Mom: Jayden, shut up and eat.


part 3


Mom picks the chicken backside.


Bro
: You shouldn't eat it. Your butt will get bigger.
Mom: really?
Bro: No, I just wanted to see your reaction.




OH YA. I'm currently addicted to this Japanese Drama, 1 litre of tears.
AHHHH So sad ~
So WATCH IT! It's an awesomeeeeeee ttm drama (:

After I watched it, I have the inspiration to write that love poem for Lit HAHAHA!
LUCKY! otherwise tues confirm scolded by Ms Teh ~
hahaha.




I miss you

No comments: