Saturday, April 17, 2010

Okay. My blog's getting rather dry ya. So I'm posting loooooong overdued photos. HAHA.

We had to draw like this sad scenario for Chinese. I CANT DRAW ALRIGHT.

SOOO, I begged Faris to draw for me. Since he's in H1 art anyway.

Nice eh?
Sha's face. Epic classic.

Fit's new hairstyle aft PE :D
Shanon's 17th bday (:

Shagged faces aft PE :D
This is Faris's trying to act cool there. "Okay must zip till this length then put our hands in the pocket like this..."


I have muscle aches in various parts of my body and they are desperately in need of TLC and lots of it.



2 rounds arnd the track then 5 sets of 400m sprints. 60 sit ups then 3 rounds around the track again UNDER 8 secs.


I lived thru it you know ^^ Clap for me :D

Anyway, ystd was hoodie day. HAHA. Faris made it up. he brought two hoodies ystd and lent me one. So thats why its called hoodie day.

Alright thats so lame. && Sisi's hilarious comment; I no hoodie sia... Nevermind, i use raincoat.



Chem test was fine, someone wished me good luck aft the test ^^ HAHA epic cute (: aye you know who you are hor.. SHHHH ~ later you say i ruin your reputation :D

*Ahem*
bf *ahem*

hehe (:

No comments: