Notice our flushed faces in the photos. That's right after finding out that we were selected to go Japan.
HAPPPPPPPPPPPPY ~ (: (: (: (:
2nd wk of June! HEHEHEHEHEHE :D
gotta pay 1.3k for the trip sia.. think my dad FLIPPED when I told him the amount.
then he's like, "they better sit you all first class and the stay at a hotel." HAHA, funnnyyyy.
Anyway, Faris emo-ed in Econs when I told him we were going japan. Awww ~ so cute he's
sad that I'm leaving :D HAHA. kidddddddddding xD
ANYWAYYYYY~ baby got angry today o.O
Cuz alarm was not re-set and he woke up late for work and had to take taxi D:D:D:
CHEER UP ^^ dont get too frustrated over it (: Take it as an..erm.. Investment?
I'm bad at comforting people too :/
I love you (: does that help? Heehee :D
Can we pretend that the airplanes in the night skies are like shooting stars?
I could really use a wish right now,
wish right now
wish right now ~
(:
No comments:
Post a Comment