Friday, April 23, 2010

Ok I'm posting this because I'm scared I'll forget to do it and then consequences would be dire.


No lah, i just wanna post this to let a certain SOMEONE to see :DDD


This is what my cute little boyfriend said:

I like to go Shop and Save and look around.



And thus FINALLY reveals his "Auntie" side. Dont need act cool lah :D


HAHA. I got evidence kay. He got so EXCITED when he saw the Shop and Save at Westmall.
when I say EXCITED, I mean REALLY EXCITED. Like OMG! EXCITED. HAHAHA.


You know why not?

Cuz Shop and Save got food ! And we all know food in his priority list is NUMBER ONE. Which beats me all the time.



It's sad. But I have to accept reality ): Sigh.



HAHAHA TSKKKKKK~


BUT wo hai ai ni lah! (: I'm so sweet pls. HEHEHE :D

No comments: