Sunday, April 25, 2010

Kiss the rain

OMG. Yiruma can sing. HAHA. really! Apparently he added lyrics to the piano piece, River Flows in you.


Faris told me that at first, then I didn't want to listen cuz river flows in you with lyrics will confirm sound weird right ?!

Plus the song is nice all by itself.

BUT then Faris said, "Two is better than one."
Ok whatever, but anyway, it turned out not-too-bad. Neh I show you the link
cuz when i post the video, keeps getting "An error has occured."

Sorry youtube hates me ):

The song with song lyrics is with 1 litre of tears.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oct1E0GnrmY&feature=related

not that bad right?

Btw, that guy in the video who keeps appearing, the one who held the umbrella for her in the rain, thats Nishikido Ryo who plays HARUTO ASOU (:

Sweet right right ! He plays this damn sweet guy in the drama can.
K la, I only like the guy he plays, not him HAHA.

&they didn't get married in the drama, in case you're wondering, she was at her cousin's wedding.

I show you one part from the drama which made me cry badly.
Show you show you, must watch hor, don't cheat my feelings :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6n4ovJgD2uU&feature=related

Must watch ar. Whole thing to the end.
Haruto Asou damn sweeeeeeeeet ~ right kk enough. HAHA. (He's the first one to sing sia ~)
Oh btw. They sang that song cuz thats the song she conducted during their choir competition

WATCH AR! MUST WATCH! dont be another Faris. say say will watch then in the end watch the first episode nia.

I know very mah fan, cuz must click the link but pleaseeeeeee watch laaa ~

okkkkk. HERWAN BIN SUDIN! WATCH AR. HAHAHA. I PURPOSELY PUT YOUR NAME HERE. SO if you dont watch, confirm will have guilty conscience :DD

heehee.

No comments: