Monday, April 26, 2010

This is what TAN LI SI did to me today:

She went to CATWALK with my ICE LEMON TEA on that walkway.

And left me alone in the canteen with my wallet and handphone ):

So smart me went to find Sha and Hilda, Heckcare her (:
then she got lost HAHAHA! She kept trying to look for me but i was in the canteen and her phone was at the cafe.

SOOO ~ she found me and complained to Amelia and June -.-" and I was like, "Dont care you lah." Turned, took a step and I FELL DOWN THE STAIRS !!!!!!

I think Lisi broke the record for laughing the longest :D

Lucky is only the short flight of stairs leading to the canteen nia.


macam malu sia ! ><

Anyway, my brother got enlisted today ):
My mom told me what the liutenant asked him.

Liutenant : So, tonight who you gonna call first? your mom or your girlfriend?
Bro : My little sister.


AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW (: I TOUCHED SIA!!! :D
hahaha.
Aye, nobody to teach me maths and chem anymore ): sigh.


KAY CHEM ASSIGNMENT 3 WO LAI LE! ~ (:

No comments: