Anyway, jap exchange student came. Lisi, Amelia and I were in charge of popiah store. Hilda, tara and sherilynn took the fruits stall.
That stupid Herwan say That I'll make some funny square shape one
EH NO LORH! NICE RIGHT? master piece okay. I GOT THE POTENTIAL!
MY DEAR FLOORBALL BUDDY :DD
SO SWEET LAH (:
OH you know he claimed he was initially SCARED of me cuz I made him cry LOL. All because I told him this on the first day of his class, "Mr Zhao you very boring sia! I used to like chem one." OMG i can't believe I made him cry.
I'll upload the photos for SEL camp day 1 tmrw with day 2's (if there is) one. CUZ I'M LAZY to put it into the com now. HAHA sorry lah.
I slept through the financial literacy talk. At Audi sia! WHO WOULDNT SLEEP?!
Soft cushion seats and air con lehhhh. WOOOAH comfort to the highest level ~
Plus it was straight after lunch.
okok. SEL camp day 2 tmrw. There's a talk on PERSONAL GROOMING. Cool right? hehehe.
the stars lay down to kiss you,
and I lie awake, I miss you.
No comments:
Post a Comment