EH WHOSE HANDS IS IT BEHIND?!!HE LOOKS MALAY RIGHT? He's chinese you know! really!
Faris Iskander Wong Qi En. LOL!
Shanon was carrying Qi En's bag. and he was pissed that the lift was taking rather long to come. SO AUNTIE RIGHT!
SEL CAMP DAY 2
But he drew an arrow at the I ROCK part so It'll point to him HAHA.
Oh and I actually freaked out during the drawing game HAHAHA.
DRAW WHAT! FARIS WHAT WHAT WHAT?!!!
Afterwhich I gave up and draw my own drawing and he was like, "WAIT WAIT COMMUNICATION! COMMUNICATION IS THE KEY!"
HAHAHA.
Okay then came lunch break. Amelia and I were having this weird frenzy of taking people's phone and taking photos of both of us and set it as their wallpaper. HAHAH! So funnnny LOL.
Laughed the most in the talks at the hall. DAMN FUNNNY
His hair looked like a hairdryer exploded on his head.
That statement I said made madam Loy glare at us HAHAH!
Have another camp on monday and tues again. Something something INNOVATION camp HAHAHA.
I've been spamming Zhiming's tagb lately.
HAHAHAHA. I like cuz he replies me FASTTTTTTTT. LOLLOL.
But its pretty much random shit.
alright. i gotta go shower and some PIG haven't replied me where to meet!
WAKE UPPPPPPPPP~
Walks along the sands,
Walks along the sands,
laughing in the rain,
Our last summer, memories that remain
(:





No comments:
Post a Comment