Tuesday, March 9, 2010

I'm EXHAUSTED.



I laughed alot today. Haha. honest!

Before assembly laugh. During assembly laugh. Junne! hahaha, MR TING LOL!

During math ROFL. That shanon lah!


Shanon: Eh dont like that lah, my gf say i look like JayChou.

Me: WHAT JAY CHOU LOL!
Hilda: *sitting at the other end of the table* Why you guys talking about Jay Chou? He's so ugly..
Shanon: *WTF face*


LOL


Then Mr Lim came and I asked him if Shanon looked like Jay Chou and Mr lim was all, "If he is, I'm Wang Lee Hom."
HAHA WTHH Shanon kena owned.


Break laugh again.
GeeeeePeee sleep. LOl.
Lit also laugh at Eugene. Teacher, why aren't you married? Cuz the thought of having kids like you guys frightens the hell out of me.



After school went with Junne and Syahir to Popular
They were still arguing about the GP topic ; "Would you forgive your other half for aultery if he or she is really sorry?"


You know what that Jonathon Paul Augustine(Sorry I like writing his full name HAHA) said?


"Ah, if my wife did that, I would know she's still sexually-active."



HAHAHAHAHA damn stupid!



Waited for Amelia at westmall, went to Mac after that.
Train-ed home. Laughed more in the train. My cheeeeeeks hurt from all that laughing.





CHEM TEST TMRW.

Okay I'm gonna start studying for it
. bye bye, wish me luck! :D







You are the only exception (:

No comments: