Thursday, March 4, 2010




CRYSTAL JADE AT THE AIRPORT :D































Photos from MI(:






Look at this fly.






Now look at this girl TALKING to this fly


She got Lisi talking at the fly too LOL.








SEE LAH, make me take photo.






AMELIA GOH looking at her precious fly :D










HAHA. I cut AMELIA GOH's face *GRINS*




Spastic moments:




Me: I feel fat *Cuz I was wearing a pe shirt inside my schl U*
Shanon: *Heard FAT as FLAT* YOU FEEL FLAT?!!!
Me: NOOO, I MEAN FAT -
Shanon: *puts fingers into ears* I DONT WANNA HEAR, I DONT WANNA HEAR WHY~




Me: huh? whats that show called again?
Amelia: You're beautiful.
Me: thanks thanks.
Li Si: LOL!






I'M BURNING HOTTTT *GRINS*

thats what Junne told me this morning and I told her thanks :D

anyway yesterday studied like SHITTTTT for chem test today.

Msged Shanon, asked for help and he's like, "OI you're supposed to be the one helping me in chem and i help you in maths mah."



AH BULLY GIRL ONLY. fellow swimmer, help abit lah :D
And man, that boy can nag. Ask me sleep early cuz he caught me sleeping in Econs :X

Maths wasn't that bad today. Suan-ed Shanon a little then had to bootlick him after that so he'll teach me maths-.-" Wah shanon you damn shuai! WOAH for a moment i thought you were jay chou

chemistry Suaned him again. HAHA. cuz I have to teach him instead *GRINS*


SOOOOO after that~
Train-ed back with Amelia, Qi En and Shanon.


ITS FRIDAY TMRW :DDDD
This post would NOT be complete without a spastic photo :D

This is called deprived childhood :D


SLEEP OKAY SLEEP I NEED YOU DESPERATELY.
COME TO ME AND I WILL EMBRACE YOU WHOLEHEARTEDLY.

WAIT COME TO ME AFTER ALL MY TUTORIALS AND ASSIGNMENTS ARE DONE FIRST OKAY?

THEN I WILL LOVE YOU AND NEVER LET YOU GO, I PROMISE.

EYEBAGS EYEBAGS THE SIZE OF RUSSIA D:


More than anything else, I want you to be thinking of me.

No comments: