there are 6,134,567,2323,3434 people in this world, but I want you :D
Sorry I wont post a more, err.. LESS RETARDED photo of you because this is just funnnny :P
Okay lah, Im nice. Post a nicer one kay~
NEXT TIME xP
This is when Brenda confirm say I'm evil cuz I treat my bf horribly. NOOO I DONT. HAHA. I treat him very nicely because I'm a really nice person.
Hor?
Aye you know I still love you xP
Aye you know I still love you xP
OMG I MISS SHERRRRRRY CHAIIIIIII!
hahaha, she's sad cuz her moshi moshi wasn't at the olympic fest ystd ^^
I've got proof that she missed me too HA!
thats what she said, "WLAU I missed you all lehh ):"
SEE? okay she said, YOU ALL but there's a YOU there right?
So the YOU= ME right right?
WOOTS :D
Ms Teh: Mr Chris Low is in charge of the overseas trip so all of you...
Eugene: MR RIS LOW???!!!
Ms Teh: MR CHRIS LOW. CHRIS, EUGENE!
Eugene is oh-so-funny :D he brightens up Lit classes (:
okokok byebye, came here just to post all these :X
I miss swimming.
Miss the water rush past my ears, the air filling my lungs as I surface to take a huge breath, feel the sudden rush of movement as I kicked my legs fast and furious.
Miss the sound of the whistle and diving straight into the water and the adrenaline rush coursing through me.
Most of all, Miss the fun and laughter the training's brought and the fun its given me.
AND also the people there which makes training bearable everytime :D
But school is such an asshole sometimes.
No comments:
Post a Comment