Sherry Chai is a happy girl cuz she saw her moshi moshi at Outram park yesterday night.
Msged me. "OMGGGGGGG I SAW MORRIS AT OUTRAM PARK!! AHHH! I SHOULD'VE STALKED HIM! :DDD HE'S SOOOO CUTEEE!!!!"
See, one happy girl ^^
I've got chem fundamental module at 730 tmrwwwwwww when schl starts at 9 ):
No life no life ~
NEVERMIND. 3 years and it'll be gone. 3 years and I'll be free.
3 years and I'll have white hair like an old elderly woman.
I dont know whats up with my school. In school study, during break study, after school also study. While I in school EAT. During break EAT, after school also EAT. you tell me how. Why am I such a fat lazy bombom.
Calories knocking on my door soon. Maybe I should just commit suicide, drown myself in a pair of my old grandmother's knickers and mouth full of water like a silly goldfish.
MATHS UNIT TEST THIS THURS.
Its written this big because I need it to be staring right in my face and I'll mug so hard for it I'll score.
SHANON I WILL BEAT YOU.
OH.
And i keep telling Herwan I'll post this but I keep forgetting and since I remember, oh WHY NOT :D
you know everyone has their priority lists right? and there's like you know, 1st priority: Family or such. YOU KNOW WHATS ON HIS?
1st priority :
FOOD.
my boyfriend is a pig. tested and proven :DD (ahaha jk lah, he say only when he's hungry. Ok understandable but its still funny right?)
I go find the third party lah, dont want you alr ~
:D
I bet you'll go to taiwan and come back looking like a sumo wrestler due to eating all that XXL chicken thing :D
And you'll be able to sit on my phone and crush it.
tsk my poor baby ):
OKOK ENOUGH CRAPPING. GOTTA GO STUDYYYY :DD
Sunday, March 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment