Sunday, February 28, 2010

Just for YOUR information, I did mean everything I say, right down to the end of the sentence, right to the bloody fullstop.
You're just spiteful because we're not talking anymore.

You know whats your problem? you just wanna act like a hero, save everybody, make everybody think you're like the greatest guy on earth.

But you're not. You make up stories that are so unbelievably FAKE and unrealistic.

Yes, i did say you were my good friend and I did mean it. but there are also others out there that are and mean alot more to me than you ever did. Because there are flaws about you that i hate.


Now that i think of it,
Losing you was nothing to me .NOTHING.






Crystal Jade at the airport later :D
Grandpa's birthday (:
Hopefully that person doesn't SPOIL my mood too much today xD

Oh and Dzul confused Edeline for me and the whole time he was talking to Edeline on FB, he thought he was talking to ME! LOL!
Herwan, don't make the same mistake ah HAHAHA.

BRENDA! SORRY FOR NO SMS-ES REPLIES! CANT SMS MUCH :/

No comments: