Maths lecture in the morning, didn't really listen that much.
After that was breakkkkkkkkk ;DDD we went to the cafe since we only liked the food there HAHA.
Laughed at nonsense stuff cuz I stained my skirt by dropping all the filling in my chicken mayo sandwich -.-"
Then Herwan msged, said today meet and i'm like, "OH SHIT MY SKIRT IS STAINED??!!"
Called him, that pig was half awake but refused to hang up and go back to sleep LOL.
Then when I have to hang up he goes, "Wah I want sleep now...~~" Cute lah hor
SOOO, super happy when school ended, MT lecture was the last xD
My face was :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD when the teacher ended early :D
Met Herwan, walked one big round around westmall JUST to find ATM machine. burgerking-ed then went to the library cuz i wanted peace and quiet LMAO.
Photos up another time, PROMISE! :D
Left westmall at 8 plusssssss. Watched Hachiko, A dog's story, on the train.
WOOOOO~ I'm damn shaggggggedddddddd !
NO SCHOOOOL TMR PLEASEEEEEEE :(
No comments:
Post a Comment