Friday, February 12, 2010

I want nobody nobody but you ~

Overdue photos! SORRY!!

MONDAY 8th feb

Sherry and I were soooo bored and both of us didn't wanna go home early LOL. The rest were all, Bye bye go home sleep, so we went to the library HAHA.
Met Jobez, Jonathon Qi En and Beauu there. they kena detention wheee.

I wanted to see how long my ponytail was. THEN SHERRY BLOCK MEEEE :(





This was how far we were from the mirror (:

TUESDAY 9th feb

Sherry is officially my photo-taking partner :DD

Met Herwan (: Went to the library AGAINNNNN. hahaha. We spent a hell lot of time there blah.


Took my file somemore. "I want to learn GP." - Herwan. LOL!

He looks soooo studious, reading a thick book full of words right? Reality : The book he's reading is called the MEGA BOOK OF USELESS INFORMATION.
Aye so much for studious, baby (:

I LOOK TALL RIGHT? okay, I wanted to test out my zoom up view but the main point is to illustrate how tall I look.

Thursday 11th feb

School was supposed to end at 3.25 then after that meet Herwan.
But skipped science lecture, met him at 145 :X
Went to ICA building, get his passport done then head down to Bugis.

Strawberry daiquiri cake at fish and co (:

ILLUMA after that. this was when things got a littttttle crazy xD

Sorry my camera too slow. He was doing a STUPID action and I CLICK and he change pose. IDIOT RIGHT!

Anyway, we were at the 7th floor going down, then the lift stopped at 5th floor or smth, no one came in. So when the doors were closing, I sat down on the floor.

SUDDENLY the doors open, this guy rushed in and I QUICKLY STAND UP.
That guy was like O.O to me and Herwan THAT PIG laughed like nobody's business.

3 mins later..

that guy: What exactly were you doing?
Me: Err.. sitting down.
Herwan: (LAUGHING AWAY)

LOL.

MRT. He's sitting at the RESERVED seat for elderly and pregnant women. HAHA. jk, i made him sit there.


This was POSED. can you see the twist sign? Ah see pose only, want me take pic. HAHA.


On the bus home, played the scissors paper stone game haha. You know the one where the winner hits the hand of the opposing person.
Hand red like what cuz I kept losing. HAHA.

AISHHHH. sucks when vday falls on CNY.
I WANT WATCH DEAR JOHN! I WANT I WANT AH! *HINTHINT* HAHA.




Dear John,
Alot of things can happen in 12 months, but tonight, you'll be with me.

No comments: