SPASTIC LAH! YOu know I was doing that because June went all, "SQUEEEEZE!" some word from our OGLs when they want us together. So I did the action and SNAP went the picture.
JUNE LAH! THAT JUNE! TAKE SOME UNGLAM PHOTO OF ME! WHAT WAS I DOING? I DUNNO!So now he's called Shoe boy.
Not bad aye? :D
Last day of Orientation today T.T
Finale was awesome :D
Taira won the best clan. WE ROCK YEAH :DDD
Fugiwara won the best cheer, Minamoto won the best mascot and Tachibana won the most Rara clan LOL.
okok, Must leave one segment for our OGLs; Li Xuan, Jia Ling and Nay our Clan leader.
HAHAHA YOU GUYS THE BEST LAH! Jia ling you're the sweetest OGL I know and the best senior! Haha, thanks for helping me with my subject combi and always sending one loooong msg to each and every one from our OG every night to remind us of what to wear and bring :D
AND NAY! you're the most enthu clan leader I know, SHOUTING HERE AND THERE LOL! :D
HAHA, but We did you proud winning the best clan award! :D
SUPERRRRRRR shagged after the whole thing D:
Trained home with Amelia and June. We bounced back from Jurong East so we would have seats HAHA. Sorry my idea la haha.
June was being an idiot telling me and Amelia to EAT HER DUST ~ LOL!
Then before Amelia got down at Khatib, june was all, "Amelia! EAT MY DUST!"
and she was all, "WHAT EAT YOUR DUST! YOU EAT MY DUST FIRST!" HAHAH!
Reached home at 6plusplus. Dinner and straight to bed. Imma pig but I dont careee ~
I love you (: But I love my bed more SOOOO BYE ! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment