Woke up at 530! Spam called SBSboy because he had to wake up at that time.
29 missed calls, 3 smses. He still didn't wake up :O
FINALLY he woke up, he felt so guilty :D HAHA. YOU'RE A PIG! but don't worry, you're still loved :D
I was early for schl today!:D
Amelia was so proud of me OH YEAH~
hahaha.
Anws, Critical Thinking right in the morning! D:
Sherry was totally sleeping next to me :D Junne was commenting on everything sarcastically, made me and Amelia ROFL throughout.
Then there was this part where the lecturer wanted us to present something, so he'll pass around this crocodile which you're like supposed to push its teeth down one by one and if you sway sway push the tooth and the mouth snaps shut, you have to present.
then Junne straightaway folded her arms and was like, "I HAVE NO HANDSSSSSS!"
After that, BREAK! was spent queuing up for hours buying uniform! So I went to talk to this guy in front of me LOl. khairul or smth :/ boasted to Vana that i made one new friend LOl.
Then! Math mock lecture and MTL mock lecture. MMF activity 1 after lunch ):
Ended at 4, went to Mac with Amelia, Junne and Sherry because Junne was all, "DID YOU SEE WHAT I ATE FOR BREAK?! NOTHING!"
MRT-ed back with them, LAUGHED my ass out for 5 mins because Junne said this, "WLAU I really pity those people born on the 29th feb. Imagine being 4 when you're 16"
Then...
"WOAH they have to wait a damn long time to get married and have kids."
OMG I LAUGHED LIKE WTF??!!! IT WAS DAMN FUNNY OKAY! From Bukit gombak to Kranji I was laughing. Sherry got off at Yew Tee laughing her head off at me laughing =.=
okay its just the way she said it like AHAHA. okok I better stop LOL-ing.
GONNNA SLEEEP! I promised the SBS boy I'll sleep early (Kinda regret it now) HAHA.
Night world! (:
FOREVER? hmm, we'll see :D
Monday, February 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment