Monday, January 25, 2010


I WOKE UP WITH A SPLITTTTTING HEADACHE UGHHHHHH.

Never getting drunk again I swear.

anyways, photo from the Emily's confirmation! :D
Unlike SOMEONE,I remembered :D


I curled my hair and the curls are halfway GONE blah. EMILY! The confirmant (: Congrats! HEE :D


I WORE HEELS AND IM STILL SHORTER THAN EMILY??!! >< Emily and Kasper.


I was laughing because emily laughed at the way I'm taking photos LOL



Face kena cut off ughhh..

SUCCESSSSSS.


Kasper took this. See the sun above make me look HOLY LOL.

Kasper, : "EH EMILY I HAVE NO IDEA HOW YOU GUYS CLIMB THIS."

Kasper's pose nice right!

Eh kasper. You look really scared being up there. HAHAHA.

:D This looked as if Eugene was trying to serenade Jovial LOL.

I like this photo. Except there's no me T.T Boohoo

Emily was trying to push Kasper down HAHA.

Emily being the lampost as usual.

We left the two lovebirds alone. haha. I told Emily we looked like ghosts and she was like -.-"

FOOOOOOOOOOOD~! :D

Red wine is the BOOMZ :D We finished the bottle :DD


Due to unfortunate circumstances,
this picture has been removed.
If you want to know the reason, Call me.

But.
I may not tell you
So don't waste your time.
Thank you for your kind understanding.






Dad fetched me home at around 9?
Felt awful when I reached home, vomited and my head was shittttt hurting D:
Showered and straight slept HAHA.

Thanks Emily and Kasper. For taking care of me when I was drunk LOL.
I WASNT THE ONLY ONE! Jovial was pretty drunk too :D
Eugene took care of her, Emily was trying to get me to lie down HAHA.


So, woke up today, msged emily, asked her what I did, not too bad lah hahaha!


OKAY I'm gonna find a panadol, migraine's tearing my head apart.






I don't need fancy or glitter. Baby, through your eyes I see what's real (:

No comments: