Thursday, January 28, 2010

Tag replies!

@emily : AHAHA! Oh yes I was.
@guy : Tag with your own name please. And omg you are definately gay.


KASPER KOH YOU OWE ME DINNER!


FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL! LOL.
I sound like an excited little primary one :D


Left the house at 630, reached MI at 730 zhun. OMGGGGG 1 hour car-ride *FAINT*
Wasn't too bad. OG was called Taira 4.
Aye better than the Fugiwara and Minimoto HAHAHA.


Kept wanting to go toilet, not my fault, I drank too much water ><
Amelia and June started calling me toilet -.-"

After school ended, i wanted to go toilet again, so we went to find it.
Qi En told me go first floor, nearer. And I didn't know where on earth was that toilet!

SOOOO Vana trying to act smart only, went all, "EH I KNOW~"


Led me to the boys toilet ~.~


In the end, Amanda saved my life, (And my bladder)


Bus-ed to Interchange, walk around westmall with Amelia, June and Vana for awhile, grabbed lunch. Amelia is the slowest eater I know.
Train-ed back with Amelia and June. June is epic man.
Cuz for break the OGL provided us with sandwiches mah. t
hen we had to pay $30 for the orientation package inclusive of other stuff. And June was like, 'WLAO only give sandwich! What from delifrance is it! thats why we pay 30 bucks??"


LOL. nvm pretty lame but it's funny the way she said it haha.



I FOUND TRAIN BUDDIES *GRINS*
Diyah and June travels till Sembawang
Vana travels till Yishun
Amelia travels till Khatib :DDDD




BUTTTTTTTT~
I still don't wanna go school ):





"I love you" is such an easy phrase to say but can you handle the consequences?

No comments: