Tag replies!
@Emily : hahaha, thanks!
@Kasper : Bunny's cute right! I knowwww~ that's why I put it there mah (: OWNSELF FIND.
@ Zhiming: You see so many ppl loved the bunny ahahaha! EH WHY I ALWAYS ARRANGE ONE ): YOUR TURN!
Tennis yesterday 5-7
Damn my arm's aching! I kept serving for all the games cuz Audrey was trying to perfect it.
We were so shaggggeed after the whole thing that we just laid on her tatami mat after we bathed.
Lie there and stoned :D
It was so peaceful and quiet, the only sound you can hear was the fan blowing.
And thats when Audrey said,
"I caught a glimpse of heaven"
so I said, "Describe it."
and she's like, "I need to catch a longer glimpse of it. Massage my back."
LOL WTHECK~?!
Dad picked me up at around 9plusssss.
Went home and lie on the bed like a slab of meat.
11plus, Herwan msged. I replied then fell asleep before he replied HAHAHA SORRRRY~
That silly boy forgot he had work yesterday tsk (:
OKAY IM GONNA MAKE HIM JEALOUS OVER THE FACT THAT ITS RAINING AND I GET TO LIE IN BED WHILE HE'S IN SCHOOOOOOL :D :D :D
Yeah I'll be the medicine (:
Friday, January 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment