Tuesday, December 8, 2009

This ain't about you all the time

EMILYCS
HEYS WHATS UR MSN LINK?

I'll text you lah! Not gonna put it here for everybody to see!

EMILYCS
LIKELIKE? IKY ? HAHAHAHAHAS

HUH IKY?! how did he come into the subject? o.O

EMILYCS
OUR CHATBOX TOO ! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAS ! :D THEN WE SPAM FER FUN ! HAHAS ! SUPER EVIL LAAA WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAS XD SORRY TOO HYPER LEE

EMILYCS
HAHAHAHAHAAS I KNOW MY TAGB COLOUR IS NICE, I MAKE ONE MAA, HEHES XD JKJK I MISS U GUYSSSS MANYMANY !!!! T-T & TAGGGEEEEEED ! LET'S MAKE KASPERS TAG

Don't use Kasper's tagb lah! his reaction not fun one -.-


Gotta work later!
my poor legs are aching from standing too long ~.~
Even my left arm is aching from carrying drinks :X
Around 3-5pm, the restaurant was pretty quiet? So i went to stand at the greeting counter there, started stoning HAHAHA.
Then Peter tell me to stop watching the TV in the shop opposite the restaurant -.-
THE TV WAS SHOWING SOME WEIRD MATERNITY STUFF FOR MOTHERS-TO-BE O.O WATCH FOR WHAT!

The manager's conducting some workshop this sunday 8.30am :O damn early, z
Asked Peter what the workshop was about, then he tell us that it was sampling the main course or whatever then Mavis and my face were like :DDDDDDDDDDDD REALLY AH?!

in the end he say maybe only -.-"

Next time don't work at fish and Co, I got so hungry LOL.
Ederline told me to read the menu but I got hungrier FORGET IT, so went to suan Theodore abit when he was having his break, kapo his sushi HAHAHA.


okkk, gotta shower to get to work. See ya;D

No comments: