Thursday, December 10, 2009

cuz you guys make me laugh everytime ;D

Work was funnnnny yesterday :D
I did server YAY YAY YAY
Took section C, Kalisha and Reihan got runner.
Slacked around when business was slacker at 3plus?
Argued with Mavis over the swordfish mouth for 5 mins
Then did fish imitations and made Kalisha judge the best imitation HAHAHA.

Annoyed Peter at the hatch xD kept flicking my ponytail at him LOL.

Went to the wake after work.
Laughed till my stomach ached :DDDD
omg, really never laughed so freaking hard in my life;
Rest of the photos up on FB! see it for yourself ;D

Audrey, your flash, Idontlikeee ):
Do I look stoned or what.

Audrey's phone took this. HAHAHA MY PHONE CAMERA BETTER LAH :D
Hahaha, my pose nice right? I zoom there kay, just when Leon was posing :p




Ben! Star of the night ;D
Shit, I realised I shook, photo so blur -.-

AHAHAH. PIG AND HER REALLY SPASTIC FACES :D

Leon and I look realllly happy here cuz we were trying not to laugh at what Ben did.
Ever tried smiling when you really wanted to laugh? yep, this is the face you'll give

HAHAHA. you know what Audrey is doing there? She's slipping down the slide HAHAHA!

I love this photo but Audrey's face is FUNNNNAYE! HAHAHAHA.

She made me do this. I SWEAR.


Leon, what a sexy pose you have there ;D

HAHHA. this was pretty much random.


HAHAHA WORK LATER! Dinner with Mavis and Kalisha after that ;D

No comments: