- Want good service? Go to a high class restaurant then. What for come here and expect uber much?
- Yeah, i know halfway there were complications, but its the machinery, hardly the people involved
- Look I'm slogging my ass out for a fucking minimum pay so keep your comments to yourself and try being in my shoes for once.
And you. What the fucking hell is your problem? You're just a year older, you NEVER worked in this line of business before so WHAT right do you have to comment. Yeah, You want lotsa good service but really, try working in this for one day, I'll see you die. First, they want people who keeps their fucking mouth shut except to smile and greet the customer. Can you? can you do this for one whole day without COMPLAINING like some old lady? I doubt so. So sew your mouth please. I've really had enough.
I don't work my guts out everyday just to be judged like that. Keep that in mind.
No comments:
Post a Comment