Sunday, December 6, 2009

and there's you and me; the weirdest people alive

YAY i finally found my USB cable :DDD
So I'm posting wayyy overdue photos!
Even the ones taken before Os xD

OKAY Darryl took this, he used a special effect on my phone. ARE YOU REALLY THAT BORED UH DARRYL. i think i was talking Ben about something :/

Okay, I have no idea what I'm doing. Darryl took this. Look at his super disgusting plate

Audrey :D my favourite PIG! <3

HAHAHA darryl's fastmoving hand!

Nana(: if you look closely, you can see my brother's spastic face. SPOIL PICTURE ONLY

Hahaha, this was taken when I was waiting for my dad to fetch me to school for the physics Os (: So i bullied my brother into taking a photo HAHA.

I wish that I was your favourite girl
I wish you thought I was the reason you were in the world
I wish that my smile was your favourite kind of smile
I wish the way I dressed was your favourite kind of style
I wish you couldn't figure me out, but you wanted to know what I was about
I wish you'd hold my hand when I was upset
I wish you'd never forget the look on my face when we first met
I wish that without me your heart would break
I wish that without me, you would spend your nights awake
I wish that without me, you couldn't eat
I wish that I was the last thing in your mind before you fell asleep



Awww(:
HAHAHA. Only after reading it through again then I realised its a poem-.-
PRIS! stop influencing me with your brain lagging!! HAHAHA.




I'M BOREDDD OUT OF MY WITSSSSSSS!
Dad and mum went to visit his friend
Brother is out
Even my grandparents are out.
AND THEY SABO ME TO STAY AT HOME TO LOOK AFTER MY UNCLE'S DOG T.T
who barks like nobody's business when he knows there's no one at home
So now its contentedly sleeping in my room with this satisfied smile on its face cuz it knows I'm stuck at home with it -.-


No comments: