
They are gonna kill me if they see this. But ah, who cares :D

Iky looked forced here right?

We were having a "Bully Ikhtiary moment"

Iky looks willing here right? of course lah, must take photo with me HAHAHA.

Dont know what I was thinking

I like that cone shaped hat. I wanted to take it until i realised I'm not at fish and co. Herwan should get my meaning HAHAHA. *Yakult stealer.

the play. LOOK AT RALPH, JUST LOOK AT HIM! (he's the tallest guy there.) OMG LAH! HE SOOOOO TALL NOW I COULDN'T RECOGNISE HIM! the ones sitting are the sec1s.

Don't know what Emily was doing.

Iky was being a smart ass and trying to impress us girls by climbing up some weird thingy. But little did he know he was too short.

Presenting Iky looking stupid :D

We look like small kids playing in a rather small hole o.O

Even Emily likes it too.

The drama stand is big and huge and I like (:
Drama sec1 orientation was awesome shit. I miss drama truckloads.
I swore I'd never fall again because it'll just hurt in the endSo prove me wrong.
No comments:
Post a Comment