Monday, January 4, 2010

I have the best days with you

Okay I found some pictures in my old files and I'm waiting for SOME SLOW POKE (haha jkingggg) to come over
and SOMEONE is in school, therefore Im missing my SMS buddy now ):

SOOOOO IM WAYYYY BORED! lets do a comparison, yeah?

SEC 4 (2009) :

I purposely post this cuz I like the whole world to know that my brother hates taking photos and when he is forced, he looks like a pig.

Did I mention this was the best out of the million shots we took?



SEC 3 (2008):



Brenda just loves this. So we'll put it in for kicks. (don't I look like an awesome waitress? fish and co should have this uniform)


Sec 1 :

the ultimate lower secondary photo where we all look so nerddddd.

Ya ready? sure? Must not laugh kay, cuz we were young, stupid and innocent. HAHA.

.....

...

..

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.







OMFGGG RIGHT! I FOUND THIS IN MY OLD FILES! HAHAHA! I HAD BANGS YOU KNOW! BANGS! HHAHAHA! what was i thinking -.-"
kk thats all. Now I know why I don't camwhore as much as I do now. should have, maybe I could laugh more about it now xD
Okay okay lets go to more important announcements like,
BRENDA LEAVES FOR KOREA TODAY! (actually she left alr)
Enjoy yourself (: but not to the extent that you forget to buy me souveniers, get me a hot korean boy, especially Jo Kwon cuz he's funny and I'll marry him in a heartbeat but if I did Herwan would kill me HAHAHA JK! ( nvm i doubt he'll read this)
okok, thats all thats all. Short post you know, short post.
A feeling like this.

No comments: