Saturday, February 21, 2009

Fyi, I've been pissed with many ppl
First Him, he was the bomb
then Her, she was the oxygen
AND then there's the other guy, yeah he was the fuel

And then you magically struck a nerve becoming the spark
setting off this explosion

Look. I've read your other blog, on what you wrote on your recent post.
so this is a "Reply" to your lovely post

1) Look, I did mean it when I said sorry, unlike you, who don't even know you too owe me an apology. I already apologised and you claimed I wasn't sincere? then what about I say you aren't sincere when you apologies, and we'll see how you feel? What more do you want? Say and I'll serve it to you on a silver platter. Gold if you want.

2) the reason why i attituded you after you said "nevermind" was cause you don't even know what you did. I don't think you even bother. Ain't that wonderful? now you have her, all your friends forgotten? Carry on like this and you wont just have a fan club, you'll have a community centre

3) you know, for an RI student, you're not that smart after all. You said "you were enough of my nonsense"? Well, yeah. Excuse me? shouldn't I be the one whose Enough of YOUR nonsense? I've tolerated for too long that attitude of yours and all that bullshit you put me through. And mind you, you're lucky I'm not mentioning what you did last year.


Yes, I know i'm harsh but this is seriously what you have to self-reflect on.
I know I was wrong on giving you that attitude and I was sincere in apologising
But you really struck the last nerve I had.
and yes, I WAS happy you got the girl

Now.
I'm just disgusted by the way you treat your friends when you got what you wanted

I thought you were different.
Now you're just like the rest

No comments: