Friday, February 20, 2009



ARGH

YOU ARE SO FCKING ANNOYING!

GET OUT OF MY FCKING SCREWED-UP LIFE!!!


you know you're such an ungrateful bitch
for all I know, you were the one giving me that attitude in the first place
Dont blame it on me
YOU take things for granted
you always do.
and guess what, I dont give a bloody fucking damn now
if you want to be like that, then fine, be that way
Cause with that sucky attitude of yours and that fucking ugly ___
I doubt you will even go far
yeah, karma's a bitch
and I will be one too
and trust me, I know how much it'll hurt
and where it will.
All you know is complainscoldcomplain
Can't you just SELF-REFLECT for once?
Oh right, you can't, you barely HAVE a conscience
you know I really hope you'll drown or die, whichever.
Just get out of my life,
and I'll be eternally grateful to you.
So i'm opening the door for you now,
GET YOUR EFFING ASS OUT.

No comments: