IhateyouIhateyouIhateyouIhateyouIhateyouIhateyouIhateyouIhateyouIhateyouIhateyou
IhateyouIhateyouIhateyouIhateyouIhateyouIhateyouIhateyouIhateyouIhateyouIhateyou
IhateyouIhateyouIhateyouIhateyouIhateyouIhateyouIhateyouIhateyouIhateyouIhateyou
IhateyouIhateyouIhateyouIhateyouIhateyouIhateyouIhateyouIhateyouIhateyouIhateyou
IhateyouIhateyouIhateyouIhateyouIhateyouIhateyouIhateyouIhateyouIhateyouIhateyou
IhateyouIhateyouIhateyouIhateyouIhateyouIhateyouIhateyouIhateyouIhateyouIhateyou
IhateyouIhateyouIhateyouIhateyouIhateyouIhateyouIhateyouIhateyouIhateyouIhateyou
IhateyouIhateyouIhateyouIhateyouIhateyouIhateyouIhateyouIhateyouIhateyouIhateyou
IhateyouIhateyouIhateyouIhateyouIhateyouIhateyouIhateyouIhateyouIhateyouIhateyou
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
okay. Enough.
Physics test was shit hard. How did Mr Chiang made it so hard?
Total defence was equally crap okay. Like wtf, locked in a room, practising IPP?
Look, I'd rather die kay.
Plus we had to like SEAL THE WHOLE ROOM with garbage bags.
Please la, What recession? They're practically WASTING PLASTIC BAGS.
And plastic is one of the main components of why there's GLOBAL WARMING.
THAT'S WHY I AM SO BLOODY PISSED WITH TOTAL DEFENCE PRACTICE.
But the talk at the hall was okay(:
Cus it wasn't that hot. And that is because I strategize so well that I get to sit behind. HAHAHA. okay, that was lame-.-
Walked with brenda to her salon after everything, (which means school, remedial, whatever)
Lunched at the temp market, then I was telling Brenda something when I saw Jonathon
then i was like "OH MY GOD."
Followed by Noel,Marcus, and some other band members I think.
then Marcus called brenda JONATHON! hahaha!
he was like "Hello Jonathon, Hello Huanlin!"
then idk who went all, " MARCUS! THAT'S BRENDA LA! NOT JONATHON!"
I think Marcus wanted to sit at our table one, then when He heard that Brenda's mom was coming, he was like "Oh." Then he ZAO. way hilarious.
Walked her to Eugenia's later. I'M A NICE PERSON BTW.
Laughed at sadist people doing weird actions, I'm sure she knows what I mean.
PHYSICS CT GG LIAO LAAAA D:
OH OH OH! I forgot to post the conversation I had with Neelesh. DAMN FUNNY! Cuz I was having this stationary fight with him, he was holding his G2 pen, I was holding a thermometer.
Then He hit my thermometer too hard.
then I'm like, "EH! dont hit too hard leh! Later break then the mercury will spill out."
Then Neelesh looked at me like I was CRAZY then he yelled, "YOU SPAZ! THIS IS A DIGITAL THERMOMETER! THERE IS NO MERCURY!!!"
I LAUGHED FOR 15MINS STRAIGHT!
Friday, February 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment