tag replies:
# CLAIREEE* >> Bren
LOL. Ellie is still stuck in 2008 :P
2009-02-22 5:58 AM
haha. I CHANGED ALR. but 2008 was a great year still(:
Bren
Hey. I just realized something, you're Still in 301?? O.o
2009-02-21 1:20 PM
Yes yes, I loved 301(:
Guest
whats the point of putting 'EFFING' when u already used the actual word previously?
2009-02-21 11:44 AM
Tag with your own name. that's all I have to say.
Hello you.
Was in a bad mood for 4 days consecutively
you know sometimes I wish you would just disappear
stop bothering me already
Blogger's having problems again-.-
Training's on again tonight
Lol, you know what, Eugene actually INSPIRED me to go training
Cus when I realised he's actually quite fast
I need to try to own him LOL.
hahaha
OH AND BRENDA INSULTED ME DURING PHYSICS LAB T.T
Cuz Mr Chiang was going thru the Physics SPA skill 3 thing mah
then he told us that we need to plan an experiment so much so that an idiot is able to do it
Then brenda said this to me:
Brenda>> "Aiyah, you just read the experiment, if you can understand, sure pass one."
Me>> *says without thinking* "EXACTLY!" *gives thumbs up sign-.-*
2secs later...
Me>> "Oh..You're saying I'm an idiot right..."
Brenda>> "Glad you realised."
And Kathy and Brenda started using the adheresive(dunno how to spell) tape and started sticking it onto me, Wth?!
but physics was fun for once(:
AND EUGENE PANG! JOIN NATIONALS LA!
Promise you sure fun one!
if that is called staying away
I dont know what is being close.
Monday, February 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment