Monday, November 3, 2008

OKAY~!
Today is a seriously tiring day
Sorry for any spelling errors
cus I'm gonna fall asleep ANYTIME at ANYWHERE right now
maybe at the keyboard too XD
That's how tired I am
Went to AMK hub after bridging to watch "Coffin"
It's not that bad :)
Okay, maybe because I didn't watch all the scary parts
LOL
I shouted "MUMMEEE!!!!!" and grabbed Brenda by the sleeve 3 times
I think there're more actually
HAHAHA:D
Then after the movie, headed off to J8 to watch High School Musical 3:senior year!
haha, 2 movies in one day, back to back
Seriously, I was very very tired after the both movies
Ha.
kkk, shall end here before I fall asleep
BYE:D



Don't blame me, I'm only saying all these cus I don't think you understand why I'm that angry
Look, I don't know why you like critisicing him that much
Yes, he's cold sometimes and he maybe quite dao towards me
But what can you do about it?
and c'mon, you barely know him, who are you to judge him?
Take a good look at yourself in the mirror, you're not that perfect either
and neither is he
All I want to say is that if you have any comments about him, just keep them to yourself, cus I don't wish to hear any of it again
I like him, don't you get it?
How would you feel if I critisize the girl you like?
You won't feel good either
By making such comments, you're making me feel as though I've chose the wrong guy to like, that my taste is off the charts
but it's my life, so stop asking why I like him.
Everyone is unique.
I've already told you to stop talking about him
and from my tone of voice, I'm sure you could tell I was really pissed off.
But did you stop? NO!
You had to add on and said "Too bad, I can't help it."
Yes, neither can I help it now
I'm fed-up and tired of all these.
I'm really really tired already okay?
So just stop it will you?




Shit, my migraine's coming back, and it's worse than ever
brain scan's next week. Blah. I don't wanna get brain tumour.
gotta relax.
Om yaaaaaaaa
*criss-crosses legs in yoga lotus position*

&&Neelesh! come for bridging tmr! I miss your jokes(:

No comments: