Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Okay.
Migraine is pulling part of my head off right now
Ugh
Today's bridging was shitty
Totally pure torture
Spent 2 whole hours in an air con room, watching Mamma Mia! when we're supposed to be doing maths.
And Not to mention the migraine I was trying to sleep off last night(unsuccessfully)
I don't know why, this time it's worse than ever.
Guess I'm gonna have to skip bridging tmr
Sorry Brenda. (And Aloy and Steven since there's english tmr)

Plus today's report bk collection
Really not helping my migraine please
Overall marks were SHITTTEDDDD
Don't wish to talk about it

Well, Shall end off with my stupid conversations with Neelesh during Bridging

Neelesh: Please please please be in my movie that i'm directing.
Bren: WHATTT-.-
Neelesh: You guys get to play the lead. *points to Bren* You get kidnapped. *Points to me* You're gonna save her. Cool eh?
Me: That. Is. The. Stupidest. Thing. I've. Ever. Heard
Neelesh: EXACTLY!


The comic strip story


Neelesh: I wrote a comic strip, read it

a while later...

Neelesh: So how's it?
Me: It's doesn't make sense.
Neel: It's a comic strip, retard, It's not supposed to make any sense

Neel: Which is your favourite part?
Lloyd: It's a comic strip, Neelesh. They're suppose to LIKE THE WHOLE THING.

Me: I don't understand it
Neel: It's a comic strip, you're not suppose to understand it.




I'm sick of swallowing huge painkillers everyday just to ease the pain in my head










No comments: