Friday, October 31, 2008

I LOVE BRIDGING TODAY!!!!
hahaha
No, only the second half of the day
cus chemistry was waaaaaay BORING!
sit next to Jian Wei is like wooooah! So damn quiet
Then there was this pair work that Mrs Yap made us do and Brenda kept laughing at me cus Jian Wei and I just kept quiet there, each of us facing another direction.

HAHA.
Anyway, maths was FUN!!!!
It was in AVA room and Neelesh and Lloyd was sitting behind us
And Neelesh and I had this really really sick conversation
Those weak hearted pple, PLEASE DO NOT SEE THIS!!!

Me>>How did you get the maths paper from the teacher?
Neel>>You have to do a blowjob on him
Llody>>Just ask the teacher can alr.
Me>>WOW, Neelesh, so you went to do a blowjob on the teacher just to get this paper? You're such a loser Neel, when all you have to do is just ASK the teacher.
Neel>>No, I didnt--
Me>> GOSH! How could you do a blowjob JUST for this paper? YOU SUCK YO!
And Lloyd and Brenda was laughing continuously in the background

Then there was this part where I didn't have the paper, so I asked the teacher.

"How come you just kept quiet when you didn't have the paper? Why not ask me?" ---Mr Wong
"I didn't keep quiet. I was talking the whole time." ---ME

Okay, that was a pretty dumb retort eh. Now I just realised
HAHAHAA:D
But I like today bridging(:
Very fun x)

Went to AMK hub aft schl!
Pei Brenda look buy her tank top
GUESS WHO WE SAW?
Fadzhana, Gek Luo and their little gang and Zhi wan, Lin Fang and Hema!
lOl

and Mrs and Mr Yap! Chemisty and D&T teacher!
So Brenda and I ran towards this shop and I was like "Lets just try to be innocent passerbys and pretend to be deeply absorbed in--" I turned and pretend to be deeply absorbed in whatever the shop was selling just as Mr and Mrs Yap walked by

Then I realised.
I was pretending to be deeply absorbed in...


CONDOMS-.-


Okay.

That was lame.
Anwwww...

TODAY WAS AWESOME!! hahaha. I like bridging for once(:
especially when Neelesh is there(:
hahaha

No comments: