NEELESH LEFT ME TO SUFFER IN BRIDGING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks uh, Neel, for turning up in the morning, walking thru the gates like you're king of the world, freshly-shaved and spotting a new haircut. THEN later disappear right before english to some Mock ASEAN Conference thing for one whole day.
Okay, i can't believe I miss Neel and his sick jokes
REALLY LAAA, Can't believe he pangseh-ed me and Bren to suffer T.T
Haha, and Neel calls me ANIMAL PLANET since I have so many animal nicknames. first it was FISHY, then it became HORNY PLATYPUS, then later it was DUCKY.
Neel>>You have so many nicknames, you should be called Animal planet
ME>>WHATT??!!!
Neel>>And Brenda can be NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC
Bren>>ME? NO! WAIT!
Neel>>I'm discovery channel, I discovered the both of you
Bren&Me>>Whatever Neelesh-.-
LOLLOL, nvm, being lame here.
ANW, Watched Phantom of the Opera today! LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!(: No seriously, the soundtrack is awesome x) Fell in love with it.
Especially the part where the two lead actors, namely Christine Daae and Raoul(dunnohowtospell) sang the song. Seriously, Emmy Rossum and Gerald Butler's voices were like...WOOAH POWERFUL SIA! Especially the part where the Phantom was overcomed with jealousy. that was SUPER DUPER POWERFUL LA!
nvm-.- go watch it yourself if you don't get what i'm talking cus I'm just this person with Chronic Enthusiasm disease as what Brenda claims i do.
Okay, she didn't technically said I have it, she just looked at me with this "I-know-you-have-this-disease-so-don't-deny-it!" look when "Chronic enthusiasm" was mentioned in the video we watched in Humanities.
So basically, Today's bridging wasn't too bad
Tho it'll be better if Neel came
Yeah, cus he just had his haircut and I was dying to ka-jiao him about it.
But he didn't turn up-.-
Nvm, tmr tmr still can(: Haha.
Went to AMKhub aft bridging(seriously, we go there everytime-.-) just to buy saline for my contacts. And saw Yu Pei and Jalene there O.O
then as we were at 77th street, Shayne suddenly came out of nowhere and PIACK! Hit Brenda's butt with this loud smack.
Her aiming damn nice lOl. And brenda thought it was some pervert O.O
Like c'mon, which idiot would smack a girl's butt right in the middle of AMKhub where there are so many commuters?
EXACTLY! NO ONE!
So therefore, I rest my case.
PS: Do you get what i'm saying now? Cus I don't. If you do, kindly explain on the tagb. Thanks!
Say you love me every waking moment
turn my head with talk of summertime
Say you need me now and always
promise me that all you say is true
that's all I ask of you
Say you'll share with me one love, one lifetime
Love me, that's all I ask of you
Monday, November 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment