Sunday, November 9, 2008

OKAYYYY
Ran with my dad yesterday at Upper Pierce Resevior(:
Wooah, got quite high after seeing the monkeys x)

At first, when we were driving towards the carpark, I kept telling my dad that I wanted to see monkeys, and lots and lots of them :D
Then my dad just slowed the car down suddenly and pointed out of the window.
I thought it was a monkey, so I excitedly looked out,
Chey, dog laaaa.
My face was like -.-" and I went all "I wanted to see Monkey leh, not dog."

&I wanted to bring my handphone and strap it onto my neck, budden my dad threatened with this lame thing:
"Later the monkey eat your phone"
=.="
But I didn't bring it in the end since I realised that the phone was more of a hindrance lah. Like it will keep hitting my chest when I run.
Did warm-ups before running then then when my father stretch, both of us heard this "CRACK!" sound. O.O
ME>>YOU SEE? YOU SEE? MUST BE YOU'RE TOO OLD LAH!
DAD>> NO! Must be yours since you haven't swam for a long time
ME>> I drink Anlene everyday kkk!!! My bones are strong and healthy!
DAD>> Yeah right, the maid says you never drink.
ME>> *diam since I have nothing to say*


Ran about 4-5km? Not very sure. But I halfway punctured sia, most likely cus I kept going all "MONKEY! I SEE A MONKEY!"
And i mistook a squirrel for a monkey! O.O I know, it was omg hilarious. My dad cracked up laughing when I realised it was a squirrel.
GOING TO RUN NEXT SAT AGAIN! Who wants to run with me-.-
I don't want to run with my dad, He's omgfreaking fast. (for a old guy with bones that creak)


Anw, Today's BC was...Not too bad lah
Presentation was crap can
Was talking about Psychology and wanted to show the class about the video "Liar game" Budden couldn't find it on the net. So I asked Steven since he watched it on the net, And that moron just went "I don't know! So long alr."
thanks uh, Steven-.-


So the whole class was watching me find the Liar game video and in the end I just went all "Haiyo, you guys go and find and watch lah."
Ugh.


I totally embarrassed myself today
Like what Joelynn would say

PAISEHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


And I know I changed blogskin so if you guys are wondering what ECKHL meant, IT'S MY NAME LAAA, DUMMY(S)!
The "C" Is only inside since there need to be 5 alphabets and I couldn't find any, so tikamtikam insert a C lor. I'm sure some of you know what it stands for.
Gotta do Trigo for Eugenia T.T
ENGLISH AND HUMANITIES BRIDGING TMR!!! hahaha, get to watch Phantom of Opera(:
Love that show. Really, it's like wooah, NICE :]

And I realised that when Steven(ling) talks, his punctuations all very exaggerated, seriously, damn kuai zhang one.

ELEANNA(: [White defeats the purpose(:] says:
Wlao, your punctutation all damn kuai zhang

ZERO.LelouchC.C. Setsuna says:
Huh???

ELEANNA(: [white defeats the purpose(:] says:
YOU SEE?! YOU SEE?!

ZERO.LelouchC.C Setsuna says:
Orh...u mean ???

ELEANNA(: [white defeats the purpose(:] says:
STOP IT!

ZERO.LelouchC.C Setsuna says:
????

ZERO.LelouchC.C Setsuna says:
!!!!!

ZERO.LelouchC.C Setsuna says:
!!!!!!!!...??????

ELEANNA(: [White defeats the purpose(:] says:
You're doing this on purpose aren't you-.-

No comments: