Tuesday, November 11, 2008

NEELESH CAME FOR BRIDGING TODAY!!!

Well, he knew that if he didn't, I will kill him, so yeahh
And Finally, a day of crap and laughter

ANDAND, I found out that Neel was Vietnam's foreign minister for the ASEAN conference thingy.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Come on man, let him be india lah(tho india's not in the ASEAN thing)

HAHAHA.

Spent the whole of maths Bridging telling Neel that I was playing a part in James Bond's Quantum of Solace. I WANNA WATCH QUANTUM OF SOLACE!! But no one wanna watch since Daniel Craig not hot enough-.-

Me>>Hey, I was in the movie Quantum of Solace
Neel>>Right. Which part?
ME>> BOND GIRL.
Neel>> If YOU were bond girl, I'LL be america's next top model

Thanks uh, Neel-.-


Anw, last night's training was FUN la!
It was seriously damn funny
Went there, signed up for the OCC competition this sunday O.O
CAN SKIP BC, YES YES YES!!!!
And I saw two ppl fell down yesterday!

HAHA. Sadist-.-

First it was Pris. Cus she was running with Alistair towards us to collect the flippers for relay, then Pris didn't see the hole in the drain then PLOP! fell. It was actually, QUITE FUNNY LAAA!
Even Pris was laughing even tho she had a cut.

THENTHEN it was Claire. She was running towards us in flippers (Dumbest thing to do-.-) And She was like " PRIS PRIS, ELLIE ELLIE!!!..." Then we heard this BAM! sound and Claire slipped and fell right on her butt, with her legs all spread out.

How's my storytelling? Not bad eh? Got sound effects somemore leh. Cool RIGHT RIGHT??

THEN! Nathaniel pushed me into the pool
It was the end of the training alr, then I was standing at the edge of the pool (I think I was staring blankly or talking to Alistair, either one lah, k.) Then I suddenly heard Nat going all "ELLIE, CLAIRE PUSHING ME INTO THE POOL..." Then I "WHATTT..." And SPLASH! Right into the pool

Okay, now, just picture this scene in matrix motion. SLOOOOWWWWLYYY. It's quite funny actually.

Yeah. that concludes my wonderful life.

No comments: