Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Highlight of the day!! :

I have perfected the art of dozing off successfully in Chemistry class
No, actually, Brenda noticed but at least no one else did :DD
I bet Jian Wei didn't, he was too busy staring at the white board with awe and wonder XDD

&&Mrs Yap told us that there were people named after gases (This is where I was wide awake btw) Like Hydrogen and Atomic. Wooah, damn cool la, like can you imagine if you're called Helium or something. Then everytime your mom asks you "How was your chemistry exam?" Then you can go all "GREAT! I was in the periodic table! I'm a noble gas!"

FYI, Helium's a noble gas

ANYWAY, break was spent listening to Ms Ng yakyakyak abt this stupid dramatisation of the movie, "Secret Garden" The cast included a tree and flowers. So...

NEELESH! YOU CAN BE THE TREE!!

I wanted _ _ _ _ to be the lamb, budden decided that i "very bad laaa" so yeah, didn't cast her as it


And I realised that today would be the last chemistry lesson for bridging and the last time I would sit with Jian Wei.

It's like a bittersweet feeling; like happy that I finally could sit next to someone who could actually TALKED but somehow, i'll miss the fact that it's Jian Wei's silence that allows to pay attention in class and that forces me to do the chem hmwrk everytime to keep up with him

So yeah, sitting with him has actually made me learn quite alot >.<
I'll miss sitting with my chem patner :]

despite those awkward silence between us everytime we finish an assignment

LOL. Better not say too soon, kena next year sit with him AGAIN, I'll FAINT


&&Brenda asked during maths lesson what would happen if Neelesh and I would ever get married.
We just looked at each other and LAUGHEDDD

Seriously, I mean, we're TWINS for goodness sake's! We'll just irritate each other like crazy.
haha:DD

No comments: