Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I don't need someone who tells me he likes me, swears that I'm the only girl who lighted up his life, knowing very well that'll be the last time he sees me, disappearing for 3 years.
I didn't even know what happened
I arrived at training with anticipation and yet, you didnt come
You have no idea how long it took for me to get over you

You came back 3 years later, during a club competition
Yet, you barely recognised me, just walking past me without a care in this world
Yes, I was stupid enough to have waited for for 3 years.
stupid enough to think that for a moment there, you would have recognised me.
3 whole years I've waited
and this is what I get.

I'm done with hating you for whatever you did
I'm done with thinking of you
yes, I've forgotten

But i've not forgiven you
because till now, you never said "sorry" for the hurt you've caused me.

No comments: