Monday, October 20, 2008

Okay.
I gonna have to blog fast cuz I have to out of the house by 11
Ugh, trust a guy to leave a girl so little time to prepare-.-
I haven't even packed my bag yet blah.
Have to go into Malaysia at abt 4, meet my cousins for a while
Say hi, bye then zoom back to Singapore.
Quite fast eh. Lol
Went to FarEast plaza ystd with mom.
My legs are so aching la nw.
but I think my mom's worse lol
She was complaining the whole time while we were shopping
Suprisingly, It wasn't about the money spent($200++ in total plus my mom's shopping) it was the fact that I made her walk from far east to Isetan to paragon and back to far east again=.="
but I spent $134. Much lesser then the last time we went Vivo.
(that was what I kept reminding my mom when she claims I wasted money ystd)

Okay. I'm bored. That's why my post is so so so so dead.

You asked me to go out. Fine. I wanted Keeve to come along, All because I KNOW HIM. How am I suppose to recognise you? Have your simple mind ever registered that fact? I am so not going up to a random person and say hello. And plus I just know things are bound to get awkward between us. I just wanted a friend along, is that so hard for you to agree on? Yeah, perhaps it is, but I don't know why I can't compromise with you. Or perhaps it's just that I don't like you enough.



"If we were a movie,
you'll be the right guy
I'll be the best friend, that you fall in love with
in the end we'd be laughing
watching the sunset, fade to black
Show the names, play that happy song..."
--Miley cyrus, "If we were a movie"

No comments: