okay
I'm stuck in the room till my parents come back
Blah
and my brothers are watching soccer in the living room...
TOPLESS
well, like what my brother said "At least we're not naked!"
!
well, if they are,
The photos would end up in some pornography website
hahaha:D
Not even sure whether the website would close down because of them anot :x
Blah. I'm hungry and the fridge is EMPTY
thanks to certain people who kept me awake last night pigging out in front of the TV till abt 3am in the morning
hahaha
k, just Watched "What happens in Vegas"
Damn NICE!!!
Then there's this part where the son plays basketball with his father, they had this deal that if the father wins, the son gets fired from his job since the dad is the boss. But if the son wins, he gets a second chance
Dad: Look, Jack, I'm not trying to make it hard for you. you're like a son to me.
Jack: Dad...I AM YOUR SON!!!
hahahahahaxD
&&youaresobloodycold
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment